Romagna Campuses (Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna and Rimini – Italian courses for international students - AY 2016/2017- 2nd semester
The campus sites in Romagna run Italian language courses at the following levels::
- A2 - elementary: 40 hours in the classroom + 10 hours of e-learning.
- B1 - intermediate: 40 hours of lessons in the classroom + 10 hours of e-learning.
A2 and B1 courses (2 2-hour lessons per week) last 3 months.
- A1 - absolute beginners: self-learning course with the assistance of a tutor + 15 hours in class.
N.B.: Students in Cesena and Rimini should note that there will be only one course and that the lessons will be held in both campuses in the second semester.
There are no courses programmed for the second semester in the Ravenna Campus. The students affected should contact the office Secretary in CLA Ravenna (please see the box "Contatti" for the contact information).
How to enrol on a course
Before starting the enrolment procedure, students need their Unibo credentials to access the online test:
- username: firstname.lastname@example.org = email@example.com
Students who do not yet possess a username or password should register immediately.
Students need to do the following in order to enrol on a course:
1. You can enrol between 12:00 on 19/12/2016 and 12:00 on 14/02/2017 by entering your personal information, taking the online test and registering for the speaking test.
2. Go to the CLA centre chosen upon registration to undertake an oral test.
The dates of the interviews are as follows:
- CLA Cesena: 16/02/2017
- CLA Forlì: 20/02/2017 and 21/02/2017
- CLA Rimini: 27/02/2017
- Forlì and Cesena: from 25/02/2017 -14:00
- Rimini: from: 02/03/2017 -14:00
students must log in to Course schedule using Unibo credentials to see if they have been admitted in a course and view level, timetable, and teacher of the course.
Course start dates
- Forlì and Cesena: from 27/02/2017
- Rimini: from: 06/03/2017
- Students who are unable to attend the oral tests on the date indicated above, but want to confirm their enrolment, must notify the office in charge via e-mail (please see contact details in the box "Contatti").
- Students who would like to keep the right to attend a free course have to inform the office secretary they no longer wish to attend the one they have been placed in by the second lesson (for A1 courses) or the fourth lesson (A2 and B1 courses).
- Students who have already attended a course and want to enrol on another course (that must be paid) must register again and retake the placement test.
Exchange students who attend at least 70% of the classroom lessons and pass the final test, are allocated 5 ECTS credits. 1 ECT credit corresponds to 25 hours of work by the student (including homework, lessons, etc).
In order to obtain these credits exchange students must insert in their study plan the code which corresponds to the course they intend to follow, as indicated in ‘studenti online’.
- Italiano A1 - Course code: 38653
- Italiano A2 - Course code: 38655
- Italiano B1 - Course code: 38656
The final evaluation will be expressed in terms of "idoneo" or "non idoneo" (pass/fail); no specific marks or percentages will be given.
CLA - Segreteria - Cesena
Via Martiri della Libertà, 14
47521 - Cesena
Martedì e giovedì 9:00-12:30 e 14:00-15:30
CLA - Segreteria - Forlì
Viale Marconi, 7
47122 - Forlì
Martedì e giovedì 9:00-13:00 e 14:00-15:00
CLA - Segreteria - Ravenna
Via Oberdan, 1
48121 - Ravenna
Martedì e Giovedì 9:00 - 12:30 e 14:00 - 15:00
CLA - Segreteria - Rimini
Via Angherà, 22
47921 - Rimini
Martedì e giovedì 9:30-13:00 e 14:00-16:00