CLA Bologna – Italian courses for international students - AY 2016/2017 – 2nd semester.
Academic year 2016/2017 - 2nd semester.
The following Italian language courses are provided by the CLA Language Centre in Bologna:
3rd session courses – extended (February - May 2017)
- A2 - elementary: 52-hour courses (44 classroom + 8 e-learning).
- B1 – intermediate: 52-hour courses (44 classroom + 8 e-learning).
- B2 - post-intermediate: 52-hour courses (44 classroom + 8 e-learning).
The extended courses last three months and are held from February to May.
2 hours a day, 2 days a week for a total of 4 hours a week.
A1 – absolute beginners: self-learning course assisted by a tutor with 15 hours in the classroom.
How to enrol in courses
Before starting the enrolment procedure, students need their Unibo credentials to access the online test:
Students who do not yet possess a username or password should register.
To enrol in an Italian course you must:
- Do the online test
- Enrol online in the oral test. This takes place in Bologna. Choose a suitable day and time from the dates available
- Take the oral test in Bologna
- Enrol yourself online in the course and (if owed) pay for it following the online procedure. Which course you enrol in will depend on the level you obtain in the level tests and the availability of places.
Please note: refund can be claimed only in case of problems related to CLA itself (such as unforeseen schedule changes or course cancellations).
Please note: students who have already attended a course and want to enrol in another course (to be paid) must retake the online test.
If you miss the first four lessons of a course and fail to inform the administration or your teacher of your absence in advance, you will forfeit your enrolment to the course.
Deadlines for admission to the 3rd session courses (EXTENDED)
- Enrol for your online test from 12.00 pm 22/12/2016, to 12.00 pm 27/01/2017.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The deadline has been extended to 12.00 pm 30/01/2017
- Dates for the oral tests in Bologna at the CLA are from 06/02/2017 to 10/02/2017.
You will be able to choose a suitable date and time on one of the days available.
- Enrolment in your course (and payment if owed) starts from 12.00 pm 15/02/2017 to 9.00 am 27/02/2017.
- Courses begin on 27/02/2017 at the CLA Centre in Piazza S. Giovanni 4 and Via Filippo Re 10.
Students who attend the first Italian language course are allocated 5 ECTS credits. To claim your credits you must have:
- participated in at least 70% of the classroom lessons and have
- passed the final test.
1 ECTS credit corresponds to 25 hours of work by the student (including homework, lessons, etc). The evaluation of the end-of-course test will be expressed in terms of idoneo or non idoneo (pass/fail); no specific marks or percentages will be given. Successive courses completed after the first course do not currently allow you to claim further credits.
Please note: credits cannot be used to help obtain qualifications from Bologna University. Credits may not allow you to get scholarships or other benefits: please check the relevant documentation and/or contact the institution providing the scholarship or benefit.
Students can print a copy of the course certificate in the section “Certificates”.
CLA - Segreteria Studenti - Bologna
per informazioni sui corsi di lingua a pagamento, sui corsi di italiano L2, sulle idoneità linguistiche e i relativi moduli preparatori.
Via Filippo Re, 10
40126 - Bologna
Martedì e Giovedì: ore 14.00-15.00